Kanoodle is not a traditional stress ball but as it is a stress relieving toy comprising of balls, it is included here! Instead it is a frustratingly fun game which can completely take your mind off whatever it was that was stressing you before – and as it does so, it is a very effective stress reliever!
Kanoodle comprises strings of 3, 4 or 5 colored balls arranged in various shape combinations, which must be arranged in a particular way according to the chosen puzzle. And you can do this either by choosing a 2D puzzle – or a more complicated (or is it just me? :)) 3D pyramid shape. You play Kanoodle by first of all selecting a design form the clearly illustrated puzzle book and then placing some of the pieces into position as shown. You then have to find a way to get all of the other pieces into the empty spaces to complete the puzzle. There is only one way to do it, and it can be much harder than it sounds to solve it!
I love this game because it reminds me of one of my favorite childhood toys, where I had to fit a selection of six (from 8), 6-square shapes onto a little plastic 9×4 square tray. Same idea but different toy – and I really think the 3D element of Kanoodle makes this a superlative toy.
- Two brain-challenging solitaire games
- Comes with 12 puzzle pieces and 48 page illustrated puzzle book
- Awesome turntable game board for an entertaining spin and play your way to the top
- Can be used effectively by folks 7 years and up!
- Comes in pocket sized case which makes it very portable. Kanoodle anywhere!